LEED® / Green Consulting Services
|If your company is interested in pursuing Green or LEED® construction, Oldcastle Precast Services has the resources and capabilities you need. Our team includes a LEED® Accredited Professional with LEED® project experience. The following strategies can be pursued if a green facility is in your future:
- Assist in site acquisition that will minimize impact on the environment
- Design for minimal storm water runoff impacts
- Minimize the heat island impact by using highly-reflective materials
- Minimize the building energy use by exploring options such as geothermal heat pumps and in-rack cooling
- Coordinate purchase of renewable power through the electric utility
- Use of recycled and regional materials in the building products
- Recycling of construction waste products
- Use of wood from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests
- Use adhesives, paints, and sealants that are low in VOC's
- LEED® Certified Engineer on staff.
- Pursue LEED® Certification of our next facility.
- Consult on Green Building best practices.
- “Green” your existing communication space into a modern energy efficient facility.